Roadworthy Certificate Hoppers Crossing

Buying or Selling Your Car and Need a Roadworthy Certificate?

In Victoria, a roadworthy certificate is required when you are selling or buying a used car or to clear a Vehicle Defect Notice. We have a team of certified inspectors for a thorough roadworthy inspection and will provide you with an honest report with the exact condition.

What Does a Roadworthy Inspection Include?

We will conduct a thorough inspection to ensure that all the key components of the car are not worn or deteriorated and your car is safe to drive on roads. You need to know that a roadworthy inspection doesn’t cover the general condition or the mechanical reliability of your car. It covers all the key safety-related features, including:


  • Roadworthy Certificate Hopper Crossing, Truganina, Point Cook, Williams Landing, TarneitTyres and wheels
  • Seats and seatbelts
  • Lights and reflectors
  • Suspension, steering and braking system
  • Vehicle structure
  • Windows and windscreens, including washers and front wipers
  • Safety-related things on the chassis, engine or body

If you need a roadworthy certificate in Hoppers Crossing or near Truganina, Point Cook, Williams Landing and Tarneit, call with us today! We can also provide you with the detailed pre-purchase vehicle inspection.

Acquire Your Roadworthy Certificate Today

We can provide you with the peace of mind you need about your car’s condition. Please call us on 03 8360 7447 for a FREE price quote or to schedule your roadworthy inspection!