Car windscreen and car window services
Your car’s windscreen and windows need to be maintained just like any other part of the car. At Cassar Automotive & Tyres Hoppers Crossing workshop we assess and replace damaged windscreens.
- Replace all car windscreens
- Replace car windows including side or rear windows
- Re-seal leaking windscreen
All glass replacement windscreens from Cassar Automotive & Tyres are certified to meet Australian Standards and made of high quality glass. Whatever your car windscreen or car window glass replacement needs we can replace.
Reasons why a car windscreen may need to be replaced
- General wear and tear over time
- Roadworthy certificate
- Stone or rock damage
- Other damage
Replacement windscreens generally take a day to order in, and then we need your vehicle for 2 hours to install.
Tips for maintaining the quality and life of your windscreen
- Clean the windscreen and windows regularly to help reduce scratching (a little white vinegar on a clean cloth is good for cleaning)
- Regularly replace windscreen wipers and back window wipers, as old damaged wipers can scratch the glass
- Regularly inspect the glass for any small chips or cracks, and if found then bring in for assessment, before damage worsens
- If you feel your windscreen is leaking or letting in air from the edges, then the mould may be deteriorating, bring in for inspection